BREACH HOUSE - THATCHED HOLIDAY COTTAGE LULWORTH COVE - SLEEPS 10!
An opportunity to rent arguably one of the prettiest houses in Lulworth Cove. Breach House is a unique large thatched cottage with plenty of character, and offers spacious and flexible holiday accommodation with 5 bedrooms and can sleep 10 plus a further two small children / babies if necessary. We have been fortunate to attract vistors from around the world and the feedback speaks for itself. Treat yourselves to a wonderful family holiday, romantic weekend away or a weekend to catch up with friends and family.
Breach House can be rented for weekends off season, three nights during mid season and a minimum of one week during the summer.
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed that can be unzipped to form two singles. Ensuite with bath, toilet and wash handbasin. TV/DVD combo, hair dryer.
- Bedroom 2 - Large twin room with plenty of space for a cot or foldaway bed. TV/DVD combo, hair dryer.
- Bedroom 3 - Double with 5 ft double bed. Ensuite with shower, toilet and wash handbasin. TV/DVD combo, hair dryer.
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed
- Bedroom 5 - Small double on the top floor (sloping roof) of the house accessed via a spiral staircase with views over the garden and sea. Ensuite toilet and handbasin, hair dryer.
- Family bathroom - with bath, toilet, handbasin and separate shower.
- Very spacious lounge/dining area with large dining table, wood burning stove to keep you cosy in winter, a small library, DVD's and a selection board games. TV with DVD.
- Well equipped Kitchen with Range Cooker, two Fridges (note - no freezer, just an ice box) , Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer and Washing Machine. Plenty of space to cook for 10 if you so desire!
- Sun room with small dining table opening onto terrace.
- Fully centrally heated.
Breach House has parking on the drive for one car and usually space to park a further two cars in front of the property. Further parking is available 100m from the house. There are plenty of places to eat or drink you can walk to without using your car
Breach House has large secluded back terrace and deck at 1st floor level with seating for 10, and barbecue area for outside dining. Steps from the terrace lead up to landscaped designed and fully stocked gardens spreading over 1/4 acre on five terraced levels with sea and country views (Please note, in the back garden there is a small fenced pond and some of the steps in the garden are quite steep - visitors need to take extra care with young children). The garden is well maintained and is full of nooks and crannies where you can hide, settle down with a good book and relax in the sunshine or shade!
Breach House is within 300 metres of the beach at the magnificent Lulworth Cove and set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and The World Heritage Devon & Dorset Jurassic Coastline.